Replacement Receiver Activation - DIRECTV - DirecTV

Did you get a replacement receiver in the mail? Need to activate it? Not a problem!

To activate your upgraded or replacement receiver, make sure all the connections, from the wall to the box, are connected. Do not forget power! Once everything is setup, perform the following:

1. Log in to myAT&T. If you do not have a myAT&T, click here to create one!
  2. Under My Plans, select DIRECTV.
  3. Select Plan details.
  4. Next to My equipment & features, select View details.
  5. Select Activate receiver and follow the instructions to activate your receiver.

If you are having trouble activating the replacement receiver, click here to chat with us. If you are trying to activate a receiver and it is not a replacement, the above information will not help. You will need to contact us directly to active it.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

This question, "Replacement Receiver Activation - DIRECTV," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Garner

Did you get a replacement receiver in the mail? Need to activate it? Not a problem!

To activate your upgraded or replacement receiver, make sure all the connections, from the wall to the box, are connected. Do not forget power! Once everything is setup, perform the following:

1. Log in to myAT&T. If you do not have a myAT&T, click here to create one!
  2. Under My Plans, select DIRECTV.
  3. Select Plan details.
  4. Next to My equipment & features, select View details.
  5. Select Activate receiver and follow the instructions to activate your receiver.

If you are having trouble activating the replacement receiver, click here to chat with us. If you are trying to activate a receiver and it is not a replacement, the above information will not help. You will need to contact us directly to active it.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

This question, "Replacement Receiver Activation - DIRECTV," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.