Retentions Dept.

I talked to 3 people today, 2 in retentions, the last was a Supervisor. I called because i was told to call back when my discounts expired. They expired, now i'm told all i can get is $5 a month for 3 months. I was told you already get HD free that's $10 a month. Well that's not really something they give me. I have my billed paid every month on my CC. Noone i talked to was willing to give me anything else. Anyone know how or who i can contact about this? I've been in touch with the Advocate Dept., no success there either. They are getting too high for what they offer. Any suggestions?

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
Have you thought about going over the air for your tv reception?

If you go to TVFool and put in your address and post a link to the results here, we can tell you about how many channels you'll get and even what's on them.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Free HD, wow. it's not like its costing them.

If you're still in a contract, you're stuck.

If you're out of contract, Dish Network is cheaper. You may or may not like their packages, they lack NFL Sunday Ticket, etc.

If all else fails an Antenna and a Roku Box, Boxee, AppleTV, and a good internet connection will get most of what you're paying for now.

Cutthecable

DTVUSA Member
I talked to 3 people today, 2 in retentions, the last was a Supervisor. I called because i was told to call back when my discounts expired. They expired, now i'm told all i can get is $5 a month for 3 months. I was told you already get HD free that's $10 a month. Well that's not really something they give me. I have my billed paid every month on my CC. Noone i talked to was willing to give me anything else. Anyone know how or who i can contact about this? I've been in touch with the Advocate Dept., no success there either. They are getting too high for what they offer. Any suggestions?
Bite the bullet and cut the cable! It's a bit like giving up smoking hard to start with but you won't regret it and the $$$ savings are great. You will easily find other ways to get the same entertainment for free.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Call back on another day and see if someone else can help. I don't have DirecTV, but with regular cable, one person could say one thing, and someone else another. However, it's still based on whatever deals they have in the system. So --- try, try again. New deals might be put in tomorrow or two weeks from now.