Roku and not authorizing channels with Uverse subscription - DirecTV

We have uverse basic cable (abc,nbc,cbs,ket etc.) And phone and internet.
We also have roku. I have tried to watch nbc, abc, cbs, bravo, a&e ...... channels on roku but it says i am not authorized.
It gives me activation code and on website side says "I am activated" but the tv says no authorization????
I was able to watch anything with activation codes over the past year, however this started a few months ago that i have no authorization!
Please help because i am at a lose!

Thanks

This question, "Roku and not authorizing channels with Uverse subscription," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Upgrade your streaming experience with ReTV. Watch Movies, Shows & Online videos from Netflix, Hotstar, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, and much more on your very own TV with ReTV.:)
ReTV, a streaming device made for the TV for India, made in India. Available now at www.retv.in

G

Grim

I am having the same problem. I spent some time online with customer support and they said the issue was with USA not uVerse. I have had the same problem with many channels connected to uVerse, nit just USA.

Here is my guess:
1) ATT:uVerse is not paying USA for your channel (They are bootlegging)
2) There is some problem with ATT uVerse verifying subscriptions with the channels

In my case it was interesting because on the television I got a notification that the channel was authorized then when I select a movie I get an error and it tells me to try again. I try again and get the same error telling me to try again...