Roku Stick Gen 2 Freezing every few minutes & additional multiple errors - TWC TV and

Roku Stick Gen 2 Freezing every few minutes & additional multiple errors - TWC TV and

Hi,
In the past couple of weeks the performance of my 2nd Gen Roku Stick has been dreadful. The channels freeze every 5-10 minutes. In addition, I am regularly getting P700, P705 and other errors. I reset my Roku often, and also reset my cable router, but the problem has only gotten worse. I used my 2nd Gen Roku stick in place of a cable box, so it has severely impaired my TV viewing.

My Roku Stick 1st generation won't even log into live channels anymore. I have been able to get through to on demand with the gen 1 stick, but even that freezes. It's torture. At least I have Tivo on the TV where this stick is located so I can watch TV without the stick

What is going on? Do these problems have something to do with the integration with Spectrum? When will they be fixed? Is the 1st Gen Stick no longer going to be supported? Is that why it's generally not working at all?

These issues are incredibly aggravating. By the way, in the time that I wrote this email, my Tivo Gen 2 Stick has frozen 3 times with a P700 error.