RTV after 10PM

Does anyone else have this problem? it's not reception, it's an odd programming shift that won't go away and took my weekly fix of Black Sheep Squadron with it.

i found what it was called courtesy of my TVGOS on my DTVPal Plus. it's titled 'Midnight Monster Hop', sadly it comes on not at midnight, but at 10PM, where black sheep squadron used to be. is anyone else who receives RTV getting this crap?! it's some old horror weirdness and goes on all night long. i was hoping it was temporary but it goes on each week, and it's not even close to Oct 31st. what's going on? RTVs site won't list it as part of its programming and still lists Black Sheep as on at 10-11PM on Saturday. it's not!

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
Midnight Monster Hop sounds awsome if you're into that sort of thing like I am.

I miss the days of 'Shock Theater' hosted by Dr. Creep on saturday night and those old tacky horror movies they showed.

Those were the good old days.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Does anyone else have this problem? it's not reception, it's an odd programming shift that won't go away and took my weekly fix of Black Sheep Squadron with it.

i found what it was called courtesy of my TVGOS on my DTVPal Plus. it's titled 'Midnight Monster Hop', sadly it comes on not at midnight, but at 10PM, where black sheep squadron used to be. is anyone else who receives RTV getting this crap?! it's some old horror weirdness and goes on all night long. i was hoping it was temporary but it goes on each week, and it's not even close to Oct 31st. what's going on? RTVs site won't list it as part of its programming and still lists Black Sheep as on at 10-11PM on Saturday. it's not!
I've experienced the same type of problem on THIS TV. It appears to be a station lineup issue? They must have reported one program to TV GUIDE, but they should have reported the correct program. But I still love my Dish Network DTVPal DVR with fully functioning TVGOS:whoo:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Just be thankful you get RTV at all. LOL - I'm still bummed that I only get my 20 channels. I'm hoping to be able to get the antenna checked one of these days, but that's a ways off.

I liked Black Sheep Squadron :( why can't it wait till 11pm CDT (hint that is midnight Eastern time )

If they wanted horror the least they could have used was Tales From The Crypt. I mean midnight monster hop is a 'horrible' rip off, pardon the pun

Last edited: