Rumors of Ryan Seacrest being gay

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I really don't think it matters too much either way to be honest, but he just doesn't strike me as being gay. Just because a man dresses to the nines and has a great hairstyle doesn't always make him gay. I just don't see it at ALL. Anyone else?

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Nowadays I won't be surprised with anyone turning out to be gay but I also don't think Seacrest is gay. Still, he's acting really insecure about the whole thing it's laughable.

Of course it doesn't matter...but I don't think he's gay...he's on TV, of course he wants to make himself look really good. If I was on TV I would ALWAYS make sure I look my best.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Of course it doesn't matter...but I don't think he's gay...he's on TV, of course he wants to make himself look really good. If I was on TV I would ALWAYS make sure I look my best.

Then again, that bounty hunter guy is on t.v. as well and he clearly doesn't want to be bothered with his looks :D. But he is also not hosting the most popular talent show in America :).

b2breps

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Who cares if he is or if he is not. All that really matters is how good of a host he is. I think he has proven himself to be the best hos tin all of TV.