SagemCom Fast 5260 and adding a Static IP/MAC for a wireless device - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "SagemCom Fast 5260 and adding a Static IP/MAC for a wireless device", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I am on TW/Spectrum

Have SagemCom 5260 in home, also have as an access point a Netgear X6S.

I have a few Wifi leak detector devices with Mac addresses I want to ensure stay on a certain IP. They are connected via Wifi on the Netgear AP. <-----------important I think

You cannot set an IP on the Wifi device itself.

Of course the SagemCom is set up as DHCP and the AP (Netgear) is set to obtain addresses from SagemCom.

In the Netgear AP there is a way to reserve addresses under Avanced and Static Routes menu selection. However you cannot input a MAC address so it will serve me no good.

BUT..... since the 5260 doles out IP addresses being it is DHCP, there is a setting under DHCP and then Add Reserved Addresses and it allows a MAC address.

When I click on Device Name on the Sagemcom it prefills the MAC and IP address the device is using...

However when I click Apply it says this address is already in use--see picture below. Cannnot save the entry.. Well IP is in use but I want to keep that IP reserved for it if possible.

So the question is where and how can I ensure these wifi internet of thing type devices that receive a DHCP IP address get a static IP that does not change, if possible?

Thanks for hleping a noob.

Sincerely

Peter

Add Reserved Address

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

SagemCom Fast 5260 and adding a Static IP/MAC for a wireless device?