Samsung UN22F5000 22-Inch HDTV

U

Unregistered

The UN22F5000 is going for like $180 now, and I need a guest bedroom TV. Something with 1080p and a good clear picture and I think the UN22F5000 would be good enough.

Is there anything else I should be looking at in this price range?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Here's a list of 22 inch TV sets on Amazon.
Most brand name TV sets in that price range are good choices.Your best bet would be to go to a local store and see what these TV sets function like in the real world, and read the reviews on Amazon before deciding. Be sure to check their viewing angle - how does it look when you are more than 50 degrees to one side? If it's a TV that will be used in a bedroom this doesn't matter too much, but in a living room it matters. Also, in that size range, you will never notice the difference between 1080p and 720p unless you are sitting right on top of it (for example, if you were to use it as a computer monitor) so I wouldn't discount 720p sets.

I also found this tool to compare TV sets: Best Televisions | Compare TV Reviews and Ratings.

Last edited:

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
Wow prices have really come down again this year. No wonder there's a big push for 4K Ultra HD, manufactures need a bit more profit margin!