searching folders in new system - XFinity

For searching folders in new system, XFinity-Comcast internet. I use email as a business tool and use the search feature daily.

With the old system, we had the ability to search across the Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Spam, Deleted, and My Folders folders all at the same time.

Now, you have to specify the folder, you can't search across all the folders at once. Poor design.

Addiitonally, If you want to search in the subfolders under My Folders, you now have to *select each subfolder individually*. Very poor design and a royal pain.

We should at least have the option to search across all folders and subfolders at once or to select specific folders and/or subfolders.

I'd really like to know how they decided on this. They must not have asked any real users or done any usability testing.

If I'm wrong in this, please correct me. Otherwise, I'm getting less and less inclined to use Comcast email.

G

I'm having the same problem!! This is absolutely ridiculous. If I knew WHAT folder it was in I wouldn't have to search for it. I used to use the search every day now it's basically useless. Idiots!! Why didn't they just leave it the way it was. Not to mention it freezes my browser now too!!