Season 6: Is the show cancelled?

teresa

DTVUSA Member
You know, I've been searching, but I can't find a difinitive answer. It's like nobody knows. I wonder if it's just been hyped for a great season opener. I can dream can't I?

I missed the episode last night...but supposedly it's like they can't stay apart and they get back together, or at least that's what I hope. I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's great! I love Tony :-D he's my favorite.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, Tony's quite the lovable goofball. But smart too. The new director had them all assigned to different cases so that Gibbs could find a traitor. Well, with the help of McGee ( and all of the original team actually) the case is solved. You'll never guess who the traitor was. Let's just say that Mr. Palmer would be getting any nookie from anyone for a while.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
This is one of very few cop shows that I actually like. The characters are likable and the stories are interesting. Would be a shame to cancel it now.

jamesb

DTVUSA Member
They all came back to NCIS headquarters as the brass wanted to find a spy. It was the Asian girl in the end. Who would have guessed! This is currently my favorite show on TV.