Season 8 moving to ABC

higg

DTVUSA Jr. Member
There will be a season 8 of scrubs how awesome is that. I have been hooked on the show since it started. Season 7 goes on sale in November 11th as well save the date my friends save the date.

Boss Hog

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Now that show is funny. Dr. Cox and the janitor really make me laugh. The way they hassle the JD is priceless i'm glad to know that there will be a new season coming out soon. I heard that it isn't starting until mid-season though.

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
scrubs is a great show. i was very sick and tired of all the "serious" medical shows like ER.....and to get a comedy medical show is nice change and that is why i like scrubs with their wacky sense of humor.:D

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
Is it really moving to ABS? I wonder why. Anyways, I love the show. Its got great humor and better drama. I absolutely adore Dr. Cox. His character and its many colors keep me entertained. :)

djs

DTVUSA Member
I was wondering what ever happened to this show. I used to watch it all the time, but not recently. I'm happy to see it still will be on the air as I thought it was cancelled.

hidden

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Apparently the staff was unhappy with how the old producers used to run things. That is why the show was moved to ABC. I am hoping for a couple more seasons of the show as it is my favourite.