"See the Billing Insert"

U

Unregistered

I got my latest statement online (because I'm on the eco-bill plan) and it looks like I was hit with another rate hike, but I can't find any information that explains why my bill is higher. I did manage to find writing on my bill that said to "See the Billing Insert" but I don't know where or how to do that. Can someone please explain how to do this?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I know that "Comcast Customer Service" is a bit of a misnomer, but the only way to know what's going on is to call Comcast customer service.

You'll probably be on hold for a while. Wait for it, wait for it...

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
You know what's nice about being a monopoly? Being able to raise prices and notifying the customer without giving any options. lol. Seriously. Isn't technology supposed to get cheaper as we go along?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
It's not technology that is being charged for, it's the services. I haven't had a rate hike yet but they do normally do it once or twice a year. A neat thing happened to me the other day though. Comcast was down for maybe 3 hours. I called to request a refund, which I always do. They offered me the refund or 3 full months of the premier channel of my choice. Whoa! Like, heck yeah. I love that offer! lol