seems my complaint was deleted/ Bad tech came to house, second TECH GREAT

B

bluebird51

Waited for tech to come Friday 29 may he came to exchange a DVR box to a regular box. After much delay and he decided to do other things to outside equipment when all he was supposed to do was swap a box I had to cancel appointments, finally he gave me my reg HD box said he'd wait until I got it got set up as I was setting it up he LEFT.!!!!.. My box could not be activated kept getting it had to be rehit even advanced repair could not fix.. Had no Tv until advanced repair sent another tech sat morning between 8-10:00 to fix what other tech never did and should have never left a customer hanging.. New guy He fixed it very quickly...Other tech NEVER should have left.... Poor business on his part.. New tech that came today was GREAT and I hope someone tells him that , I did..Even other tech did not wear a mask, this guy did..KUDOS TO HIM,, he came sat between 8-10:00...

"seems my complaint was deleted/ Bad tech came to house, second TECH GREAT," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding seems my complaint was deleted/ Bad tech came to house, second TECH GREAT, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.