Setting up my home network, SB6183, Nighthawk Router, TWC Phone - Time Warner Interne

This question is about "Setting up my home network, SB6183, Nighthawk Router, TWC Phone", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. So I ordered an Arris SB6183 and a Nighthawk X4s and I'll be setting everything up this upcoming weekend. I do have TWC home phone service.

My plan is to move the TWC all in one modem/router to another bedroom and use a 5-1000mhz 2 way splitter and split the tv line to the Ubee and the other end to the tv. I'll be hooking up the phone there.

I'll be hooking up the Arris and Nighthawk in my bedroom where the Ubee currently is.

Will I have any issues keeping the Ubee seperate in the other room hooked up like that?

Will the Ubee still have networking features? I just want it to function as a gateway to keep the phone working while all the networking is done on the Arris and Nighthawk. Is there any setup I have to do to deactive the Ubee networking?

This topic covered Setting up my home network, SB6183, Nighthawk Router, TWC Phone, and TWC cable internet service.