Sex and The City...anyone see the movie?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've always been a big fan of the show, but with a 6 year old, I never got the chance to see the movie in the theater, so I am just counting down the days it's released on Dvd. Has anyone seen it yet, and if so, is it worth it and as good as the show?

Sex and the City was really good. There's a part in it, that umm, lets just say, girls will enjoy quite a bit, lol. I won't spoil the movie for you, but you won't be dissapointed. Oh that darn Samantha...she knows how to pick em. hehe

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
Sex and the City, the movie, really was fabulous. I loved it. I loved Samantha the best, as usual. But the movie is really well crafted and performances are awesome too.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
The movie was terrific, the humor was smart, the acting was well done, and it was much more classy than the episodes you regularly see on the television.

uplana

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I've always been a big fan of the show, but with a 6 year old, I never got the chance to see the movie in the theater, so I am just counting down the days it's released on Dvd. Has anyone seen it yet, and if so, is it worth it and as good as the show?
It was really a great and fantastic movie.Samantha was really awesome.I really love the great fantacy picturized in the movie.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
This is just unbelievable, but we rented the movie on "Movies On Demand", and halfway through the movie there were cable problems and the movie stopped :(. We have a free credit to watch it again whenever we can, but I still haven't had the chance to. Now I am dying to know if they actually ended up getting married.

jack

DTVUSA Member
The movie totally sucked. I liked the sexand the city series and its no way near it. The jokes were not funny and only some nude scenes said that the movie is sex and the city...

JaQ

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yes, it is wonderful- the acting is sooo good- you feel for Carrie Bradshaw, I mean truly feel her pain. It was a master piece! I recommend buying it!

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I gave my wife the DVD for Christmas. I think it was pretty good. I avoid using the term "chick flick" but I think that may apply to the movie.

I think it's kind of nice for the die-hard fans to have the movie a few years after the series ended, as a kind of bonus.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I loved the movie! I saw it when it came out in theatres and then bought the DVD. I think that even if you didn't watch the series, you would love the show. There were parts that made me laugh so hard that I was crying.

milesanta

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ha ha! Unlucky you! It was great!:D I've like, three times I guess. It really made me laugh whenever I watch it.