sexy dancing

betty boo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i think dancing with the stars is a good program. it reminds me of the movie dirty dancing. even through there were another movies that had dancing in it like high school musical and dancing fever. but dancing with the stars is very exciting it always have you guessing who is going to win. with the dancers with their sexy moves it is fun to witch and wonder who is going to win. it is very hard to say who is the best dancer because they are all good at what they do in their own way.

It is, and I'm just glad that I'm not a judge on that show. There are so many good performances. It seems like the male contestants have an unfair advantage over the women because their able to do easier dance moves than the female contestants.

sharon1

DTVUSA Rookie
All tutu easy for dancing star

As a rainbow of shiny satin, skirts and sequins litters the floor, children pick out their favourite outfits and practice their dance footwork.

Five-year-old Raquel Gilmour, of Whangarei Heads School, has had a long day dancing in Morningside's Pipe Band Hall at a performing arts workshop in Whangarei.

Initially she is reluctant to put her sparkly red dress back on for a photo.

But not long after, Jonny Wilkinson, of Dancing with the Stars fame, takes her hand and twirls her around, sending her skirt flying as her smile returns.

Raquel was one of about 70 youngsters taking part in the third annual Goodwill Tappers performing arts workshops this week.

The children have been working towards a public performance at Forum North tonight.

Performing alongside the children are their tutors from the week, including ballroom champion Wilkinson and hip-hop dancer TMC, runner up on New Zealand's Got Talent.

Wilkinson teaches dance in Auckland and it was his first time in Whangarei.

He had visited beaches at Tutukaka before coaching dance on Wednesday.

"I enjoy it, I just try to keep them happy and smiling," he said.

Penny Goodwill of Goodwill Tappers said the children, aged from five to 14, were a mixture from dance schools across the district and children with no performing experience. She was thrilled to have the services of talented tutors, particularly Wilkinson as "he was a real hit with the kids."

Wilkinson's next challenge will be turning a Kiwi celebrity into a dancing star. Dancing with the Stars rehearsals begin next month.

"We're not sure who we're dancing with yet, the producers match us up."

• The Goodwill Tappers holiday workshop concert is at 7.30pm tonight at Forum North, adults $12, children $6.

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
I found this thread in relation to sexiness of headphones! Well, I would never have imagined that there are fans of Dancing with the Stars. I have never watched the show, is it any good?