Share macx dvd ripper giveaway with you all!

U

Unregistered

This is the story:
I am a macx user myself, and I got their newsletter yesterday (May 8) saying that they are hosting a 2-year anniversary giveaway on May 9. They said it will be their biggest one so far. Before I post this news, Ive checked it out. Y-E-S! It is true! They are crazily giving away their best product macx dvd ripper pro. Whats more, I even got a free copy of another program (macx video converter pro) by playing a movie-guessing game.
Anyway, this is the promotion link, check it out if u r interested:

Edited By Admin

FeliciaCorrine

DTVUSA Jr. Member
This is the story:
I am a macx user myself, and I got their newsletter yesterday (May 8) saying that they are hosting a 2-year anniversary giveaway on May 9. They said it will be their biggest one so far. Before I post this news, Ive checked it out. Y-E-S! It is true! They are crazily giving away their best product macx dvd ripper pro. Whats more, I even got a free copy of another program (macx video converter pro) by playing a movie-guessing game.
Anyway, this is the promotion link, check it out if u r interested:

Edited By Admin
That's great! I've been using HandBrake, it's OpenSource, light and I love it. Since iSquint doesn't convert .mkv files, I use HandBrake to convert them to .m4a for syncing it with the iPhone.