Sharp 32" LCD

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
When Black Friday came around, I went out and bought myself a $650 tv for $500. I bought a 32" Sharp LCD TV.

This TV is 720P, which is still very good for a 32" tv. 2 HDMI Inputs, and great picture for the price. I am so lucky I got it because it was the last one available.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
That's a really good price for that brand, and that size. Although, because of the economic downfall currently, most of the tv sets are beginning to see price drops like that one. It wont be soon until that tv will be worth less than $400 on the market.

That's a really good price for that brand, and that size. Although, because of the economic downfall currently, most of the tv sets are beginning to see price drops like that one. It wont be soon until that tv will be worth less than $400 on the market.
The prices of televisions now are dropping so much, I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices drop even lower than that!

Some people with money can take great advantage of situations like this, while those who still don't have money have to deal with it.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I would like to have a TV that size right in my bedroom. Right now I only have a 26" on my TV stand. It does the job for right now, but I want a flat screen, and I want it to be a little bit bigger for movies :)

casey

DTVUSA Member
I've seen a Sharp TV in the newspaper for like $487 (it was such a weird price).

The size was 32" and the resolution was 720p, too.

I wonder if that was the same TV you have now.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I've seen a Sharp TV in the newspaper for like $487 (it was such a weird price).

The size was 32" and the resolution was 720p, too.

I wonder if that was the same TV you have now.
That could well be the same TV. It might be a little bit cheaper, but I did get my TV for Christmas, and I love it no matter what :)

I am glad I chose it over all the other available ones.