SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING "We see you're away from home Some channels are now availa

SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING "We see you're away from home Some channels are now availa

We see you're away from home
Some channels are now available for viewing out of your home.
The full TWC TV® line-up will return when your device is reconnected to your home network.

I get this multiple times a week, every single week since they seemed to annouce the merger with sprectrum. Ive congive i've contacted support and get, they are working on it please give it some time..... Well im plugged directly into my router and still having same issues this morning, only a handfiul of channels i can watch. Im disabled and stuck in bed with laptop hooked up to my tv as my entertainment..... Sad state when i can stream more channels for free with less hassle than i can for paid subscription with TWC/Sprectum.. can anyone tell me when this will be fixed, or thinking should cancel tv, wait a year get a better service and maybe my then they will have thier act together.....

This question is about "SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING "We see you're away from home Some channels are now available for viewing", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

same problem

Did you get an answer to this. I am having the same problem. I called last week and they said they would have to make a work ticket for it. Still not fixed.