Simpsons - The movie

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I watched The Simpsons a while ago. The opening dialogue - "why are you here to watch what you can see on TV? Losers!!" , said it all. I loved the movie.
Has anyone else seen it? How'd you like it?

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
If you love the T.V series you will surely love the Movie.:D Specially The spider pig part. ha ha. It surely made me laugh.

Spider pig spider pig everybody loves the spider pig la la la :)

Mei

DTVUSA Member
lol. i also have seen the movie and although it is more for the kids, i did have fun and enjoy watching it. i think it was really funny.:D

jamesb

DTVUSA Member
I really enjoyed watching the Simpsons movie and I have the DVD at home. My kids are always watching it. Whenever I watch the regular episodes then I always feel that they are too short which is why a feature length movie was nice to watch.

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
i watched it awhile back....honestly it did not feel much more different than watching an extended length episode of the simpsons?
Wasn't that the point? I mean, seriously. It's one thing to expect a larger-than-(TV) life experience from a big screen adaptation a la Star Trek or even The Fugitive, but to expect The Simpsons to be more grandiose....

I didn't catch it at the movies, but I do have it on DVD, so I didn't get the big-screen feel either. I still love it!

b2breps

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I thought the moview was just average. I think my expecations were set to high. I was upset that I spent money on it when I could watch the show for free.