So Very Disappointed - DirecTV

I've been a DirecTV customer for over 15 years and was always very happy with their customer service, but oh how that has changed. I was looking to reduce my $155 bill but also looking at the Genie system because my current DVR is failing. Last week I spoke to someone and was quoted about $5 more per month with a $49 installation fee and no other charges, but her english was poor and I had other questions but just gave up. Today I was speaking with someone for over 40 minutes only because every question I asked he had to put me on hold for over 5 minutes. I initially wanted to change my plan from Choice Extra Classic to just Choice Extra because it was about $3 cheaper a month with about 20 extra channels. Took him about 20 minutes to figure that out. When I asked about the Genie he came up with about a $300 in initial equipment charges. I swear they are just making up figures. I never had this kind of runaround before ATT. Now I need to look at Dish even though I really don't want to. I don't know if I want to go through that struggle again with Directv. I wish I could talk to someone I know is knowledgable that doesn't take 40 minutes to get some simple best pricing.

This question, "So Very Disappointed," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

ms johnson

Not asking a question, I can't wait until my contract is up. a comment. I am so disappointed with our Service from Direct. And now we have lost access to KMBC, You will be loosing our business forever.