Sold a bundle that AT&T could not stand behind and DTV reps keep giving crazy advise

Sold a bundle that AT&T could not stand behind and DTV reps keep giving crazy advise

I was sold a bundle package and was to receive a $250 Sam's Club card. Upon instalation the technician advised the speed of the Internet would be so slow he would not feel right installing it and he recommended I put my AT&T account on hold until high speed is in my area. He told how there is a technician that lives a half mile from me and gets high speed internet, so it should not be a long wait.
I have had trouble paying my bill as automated, online, app, and telephone live operators can not locate my account without waiting 45 minutes to an hour every time. I do not have Internet as none of the companies in my area will give me a bundle rate for having DirectTV as my satellite provider. I have increased ny cellphone data in order to function. My account has seriously been neglected and misrepresented and I would like to escalate resolution of this matter immediately.

~Joseph & Adrain Hurst

This question, "Sold a bundle that AT&T could not stand behind and DTV reps keep giving crazy advise," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.