Spectrum Gig installed now Can't watch Spectrum TV App. Router issue? - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Spectrum Gig installed now Can't watch Spectrum TV App. Router issue?", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. So yesterday I got Spectrum Gig installed with a Technicolor TC4400 modem and they gave me a Askey Router rac2v1k. With everytihing hooked up and running none of my devices on wifi or connected to the router won't load all the channels in the Spectrum app. It says "Please connect to Spectrum internet" As if I was away from home.

Now, if I connected my PC directly to the cable modem via Ethernet no router it works perfect online. I can see all channels. Is there some DNS issue with my router??

Thanks!

Spectrum Gig installed now Can't watch Spectrum TV App. Router issue??

Your question makes it difficult to understand what exactly the problem is. It sounds like you're having difficulty connecting to your wifi even though the ethernet is working fine? In which case you may want to contact Spectrum tech support and have them replace the router.