Spectrum GIG only has about 400Mbps to 500 Mbps, technician told me it was due to open ground outlet - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Spectrum GIG only has about 400Mbps to 500 Mbps, technician told me it was due to open ground outlet", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Spectrum GIG only has about 400Mbps to 500 Mbps, technician told me it was due to open ground outlet.

Does anybody have any experience with this ?

This sound like bull**bleep** to me

" Worked 7 years for cable company. This has zero to do with internal electrical wiring. It's one of three things. It could be a problem at your street. It could be the wiring drop to your house or the wiring inside your home. All three of these things would had taken me less than have an hour to diagnose. With current meters you would be able to tell where the noise in the line is coming from. You are getting dicked around by people that don't want to troubleshoot. When I was a technician I would go to the house drop first and see if the problem was inside the house or not. If the signal is not 100 percent good at the ground block outside the. They can't claim is the problem is inside your house"

Does anyone else has this issue and how did you fix it ?

Spectrum GIG only has about 400Mbps to 500 Mbps, technician told me it was due to open ground outlet?

You can't "fix" them not wanting to offer you higher speeds. If that sort of "fix" were possible then we'd easily be able to "fix" the net neutrality issue, but you can't control what a company does or doesn't do.