Spectrum is resetting our password - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Spectrum is resetting our password", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I know that we shouldn't be using roadrunner any more...but my wife's business has been using the same email for ten years. We are planning on switching, but it is going to be a long process.

In the meantime, our roadrunner email password changes every few days, and Spectrum is the one changing it, because they say they saw bad emails, or attempts at hacking, or whatever. They say we need to run their security suite, but we already run McAfee for business, and have had experts come in and scan our computer. We don't have any viruses. Even if we did...if someone sends a bad email to our roadrunner email, that isn't coming from us. How can we run anti-virus software to prevent that?

Spectrum is not very helpful in telling us WHAT it is that is triggering their automatic changing of our password. If they did, we might be able to figure this out better. I realize that they don't really want to do email, they are just supporting this old system. But for those of us that still use it, it is becoming unusable right now. We can't reset our password every other day and use this for a business.

Spectrum is resetting our password?