Spectrum lineup moving channels to tier 2 - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Spectrum lineup moving channels to tier 2", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Here we go again. Lost Destination America and Science channel. Was told on Feb 9 these channels were removed from Tier 1 and moved to Tier 2 channel lineup. No notification was sent out and even the channel lineup for my area still shows these channels as Tier 1. So I have to pay $12 more to get the same channels I already had. No explanation on why they did this from customer service. Typical bait and switch. I was told that by adding Tier 2 I will get more channels but I don't want more channels I don't watch. Forced to pay more for the same programming I had a week ago. They say No Contract so I can choose to cancel service if I don't like what I pay for. Great customer service .. I would rather have a contract that would garentee the programming and rates for the term of my contract. Seriously considering other options now.

This topic covered Spectrum lineup moving channels to tier 2, and TWC cable tv service.

G

I just got off the phone with them for the same problem. I was chatting online with them about it and was getting a little frustrated. Then my internet modem just decided to reboot itself and my online chat session closed. Go figure..... Bait and Switch is right. Who want all that crap in tier 2 anyway??????

G

Wow, this is an ongoing problem with Spectrum; I was also a "baited and switch" customer. Exploring other options now!