Spectrum tv app does not work on samsung smart tv - TWC TV and Apps

I like many others have troubles with this app on my tv. I have checked compatibility it is compatible so i download to no avail. From the second i downloaded it has not worked all i ever get is a startup error with code scf-1003 telling me to try again later. No clue why it wont work probably the same reason my other services dont work half the time. There is an outage in your area is a very popular response that i am quite tired of hearing. I just want the stuff i pay for to work or i dont wanna pay for it plain and simple. Seems to me im not the only one that seems to have that bad taste in my mouth after signing up for services. Can someone please tell me how to fix this stupid app

This question is about "Spectrum tv app does not work on samsung smart tv", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

I have a samsung tv with the same error code. called tech support at spectrum and they FINALLY figured that the tv's need and update in order for the app to work. so on your tv go to the menu screen, settinging, and update. then the app should work.

G

I had the same problem, we had to delete the Spectrum app then Samsung had to remotely access my TV and reset the Smart Hub, then download the Spectrum app again and it now works.