Spectrum/TWC's Policy Prohibiting Customers from Obtaining their Native IPv6 Address - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Spectrum/TWC's Policy Prohibiting Customers from Obtaining their Native IPv6 Address", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I just got off the telephone with technical support with Spectrum. I had called to obtain the native IPv6 address for my account. The representative informed me although he had "pulled up the IPv6" address, a Spectrum policy prohibits the disclosure of IPv6 addresses to customers. Hearing this left me speechless.

Rather than delve into the details the lack of an IPv6 address effects the performance of the many devices connected to my router -> modem, I will simply say that the effect was profound.

One would think that obtaining a setting would not be an issue. Can anyone provide a logical reason for keeping the IPv6 address secret? Better yet, if anyone associated Spectrum reads this post, kindly explain the reason behind this inexplicable policy.

Yet again, my belief that Spectrum has only disdain for its customers has been justified. In fact, I don't view myself as a customer. Rather, I am a hostage with nowhere else to turn. The few alternative ISPs offer Internet plans that do not have speed & bandwidth that I require.

The moment an ISP offers fiber optic cable in my area, I will immediately switch and no longer subject myself or my family this ugly company , the angry, uneducated staff, and the management who surely are all sociopaths.

Spectrum/TWC's Policy Prohibiting Customers from Obtaining their Native IPv6 Address?