SPECTRUM's Customer Service Shines Again! - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "SPECTRUM's Customer Service Shines Again!", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Original thread is here:

Ultimate 300 Internet speed? - Welcome to the Community Forums

Julia_R - Lead Moderator:

About Julia_R - Welcome to the Community Forums

decides to lock the thread after it becomes apparent that SPECTRUM has absolutely no clue what kind of modem I have:

>> I am seeing only 4 downstream channels and an uptime of 113 days.

> 4 downstream channels is completely wrong. There are 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels.

> Uptime of 113 days is wrong. I rebooted the modem this past Sunday morning, June 24, 2018.

> > I am seeing the maker is Hitron?

> That is wrong too. The modem is a Motorola SBG6580.

And this is a perfect illustration of SPECTRUM's inability to diagnose and solve this problem.

The information you have in your system about my modem is 100% wrong. If you do not have even the most basic accurate information about my modem, what hope is there that you would be able to begin diagnosing this problem correctly?

I guess that's one way of "solving" a problem. Lock the thread.

Way to go, Julia, Way to go! SPECTRUM Customer Service Employee Of The Month!

Well, I have other options. The New York State Attorney General is very interested in SPECTRUM. I am sure that sending them a PDF printout of the thread - in case Julia_R decides to delete it - will be of great interest to them.

Oh, and while I'm at it, why don't I mail the printout to the CEO of Charter Communications/SPECTRUM - Mr. Thomas Rutledge. I am sure that Mr. Thomas Rutledge would want to know about Julia_R's exemplary handling of customer relations.

SPECTRUM's Customer Service Shines Again!?