sports entertainment package losing tennis channel; price change? channel additions?

sports entertainment package losing tennis channel; price change? channel additions?

Any info if the price of the Sports Entertainment Package (sep) will change (lowered?) since they're moving tennis channel out of this package? any new channels being added to the 'sep'? Universal sports would be nice!!
Considering... this is happening in 15 days.. would be nice to know.

This question, "sports entertainment package losing tennis channel; price change? channel additions?," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding sports entertainment package losing tennis channel; price change? channel additions?, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

G

I go to watch the Tennis Channel and I see "I need a subscription". I say ok, Comcast is having problems. I place that call to Comcast and was told first by the Agent... This is a network issue and I need to call the network (did not make sense..), I requested to speak to a supervisor... Supervisor gets on the phone, she confirms the problems is a network issue (I'd read about an hour earlier about a law suit in 2014 between Comcast and TTC). I asked if this was an issue regarding money (between Comcast and TTC). At first I was told there was no other information passed down to them other than this is a network issue. She (the supervisor) than stated "this is a technical issue". I then ask when will this issue approx. get resolved (I said hours?, days?) only answer I got was they were working on the issue. Phone call ended. I come here and read this.

The call I got Monday (28NOV16) from Comcast attempting to get me to upgrade my account to where the TTC is sense. I canceled my Sports Entertainment package... skullduggery