STBA-3802 Random Channels dropping out for 20 minutes or so - Time Warner TV

This question is about "STBA-3802 Random Channels dropping out for 20 minutes or so", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. The following is a common occurrence for me and my Spectrun Cable TV and I am wondering f anyone else experiences this and has a solution (besides swithing providers, haha) After surfing some & seeing what is on, I'll often settle in and watch 2 channels by switching back and forth when one goes to commercial. Inevitable, one channel stops working. I first get the 'One Moment Please Your Channel will start shortly" on screen, followed by the "Channel Unavailable - we are sorry we're unable to tune to this channel. code (STBA-3802) " Often one channel I'm watching is a major one like CNN, Fox News, or the main HBO. The other a "lesser" channel such as the DIY Network. It is always the lesser channel that goes out. Very frustrating and annoying. The picture quality is excellent when it is working. It is like the feed upstream from Spectrum randomly stops.

This topic covered STBA-3802 Random Channels dropping out for 20 minutes or so, and TWC cable tv service.