Steven J. Vaughan An experienced Internet TV Consumer

Steven talks about how the LG Smart TV Company was spying on people some how through the TV. I personally think they should be ashamed of themselves. How do they think they have right to know what people are watching on the TV they paid for with their own money. If people want to search about romance, they should be able to without having to worry that someone is keeping track of what their watching on TV. Just like the government , they believe they have the right to observe everything. Not, I don't think so. There are four great devices to use when wanting Internet TV , according to 2013 ratings. Apple TV, Roku,
Google Chromecast and Samsung DD-F5100 Blu-ray Disc Player. The apple company continues to take over. Every year it seems that Apple comes out with the best. I believe Bill Gates is responsible for the Apple Company, if so that explains why he was once the richest. Netflix has already proven how good Chromecast in because that's who they used to speed up their internet connections and Roku is definitely doing their number. Samsung has always been a decent company . Just like Apple , they make phones, TVs , DVD Players and so forth. More information about Steven J. Vaughn, the technology expert and what he has to say about Internet TV can be viewed at The 4 best gadgets to bring Internet video to your TV | ZDNet

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Now as far as the company spying on people, that makes me even more paranoid than I already am. This world is turning into something that we are not. Were did the "Free country" go?