Still not connected - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Still not connected", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Ok so first after 9 yes 9 missed appointments im still not on we have decided to aquire a lawyer in reguard to your billing fraud and non service ...
explanation well when i have a bill and it says pay x ammount i go to the counter and they say no its only x which was lower and i get turned oiff becuase of it.. so i got another bill went down to pay with my lawyer and they said no not 156 only 48 so now i have a witness to the fraud which i was turned off for .....
now i got in touch with a manager at the main number and paid what they wanted and now i had a appointment for monday nope you never showed ..then i had aappointment for thursday and again no call no show so now they say tomorrow friday and once again no call no show even though i was guaranteed they would be there ... now i call and they say today and again no call no show now there telling me monday so i've decided to sue you period either way im done with your bull**bleep** ..... both lawyers one a state senetor and a local judge who know me said its going to be bad for you guys as im a cancer patient and your doing harm with all the haressment, fraud and missed appointments .. out of pocket my cost for missing work is about $600.00 for 4 days of appointments you were suppose to show up for and never did , also another few huindred for missing your apointments ... as far as the lawyers and judge go they say its worth a couple new cars at the least .... and i was told to join the class action lawsuit after i finish mine ..... better get it together today cause as of monday the lawyer and senetor is calling you then off to file as i now have total proof about the crappy serivice i have been getting ... and we already know you dont give to sh&ts or you would have shown up and kept your word which by the way is no suprise you didn't ..... Yup 9 missed appointments 9 not 2 not 3 not 4 --- 9 total so any more bullsh1t excuses ........
you have my number call so i can hear more b/s im becoming use to it and yes this is getting copied for court ...... as its not the first post about this .....

This topic covered Still not connected, and TWC cable internet service.