Stream app only showing purchases on both Roku and Samsung smart tv - XFinity

I have two cable boxes and two Roku sticks, all of which have worked perfectly for several months. I have not changed anything at all. Today, I turned on the tv in our guest room, which has one of the Roku sticks and it asked me to “authorize” my Roku. I haven’t used the tv in a month or so. After authorizing the Roku, it only shows two purchased movies, one from 2014 and one from 2017. There is no live content available. I deleted the app, rebooted the Roku, and reinstalled the app and have the same problem. I called Xfinity and they can’t see any issue with my account. The tech said he would investigate and call me back. I then went to my master bedroom, where we were watching tv on the app earlier today with no problem. It now also only shows those same two movies — no live content. I tried installing the streaming app on my Samsung smart tv and when I authorized that, it also only shows the two purchased movies. It’s been a couple hours and so far the tech has not called me back, so I thought I’d ask for help here. Thanks!

This question, "Stream app only showing purchases on both Roku and Samsung smart tv," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Stream app only showing purchases on both Roku and Samsung smart tv, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.