Streaming NFL Network - XFinity

Confused. I read thru a discussion thread which began in 2011 in regard to streaming NFL Network onto iPad. I thought I was missing something given that I'm in my garage less than 10ft from cable box, I pay for NFL Network, and it looks like every major, and regional cable carriers are listed on NFL's App. Apparently I have not missed anything. I found it funny that the thread topic is checked as 'solved' with the solution being one sentence; 'not available at this time'. This was posted in 2011!!!! Even though the last customer posting was in October of 2016!!

As noted... I am already resigned to the fact I may be confused. Surely this is no longer an issue, and I must be missing the more recent solution posted. Right? There is no way I am sitting here in 2016 having the same issue that was brought up at least 5 years ago, is there?

Can someone tell me how to watch the NFL Redzone App in my house, where my cable box is, and where I receive my monthly Comcast bill? Or if you cannot answer that question maybe you can help me understand why this is an issue at all?

This question, "Streaming NFL Network," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Streaming NFL Network, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.