Super Bowl: Saints vs Colts

Yea I think it is going to be hard to stop peton manning. Breeze is a great qb and no the saints is not really a Cinderella there offense has been great for about 4 years know there defense has gotin better this year. But in saying that, rex ryan did not have a answer for manning the one of the best defensive mines in football. Peton is I think when all is said and done is going to be the best qb to play the game, they are alot of great qb past and present he is a step above all of them not because of how he throwns but because of how well he reads defenses and how he can react to them.
If he stays in the league till he is 38 he will shider all the records.

My pick colts 42 saints 24

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I think it is going to be hard to stop peton manning. Breeze is a great qb and no the saints is not really a Cinderella there offense has been great for about 4 years know there defense has gotin better this year. But in saying that, rex ryan did not have a answer for manning the one of the best defensive mines in football. Peton is I think when all is said and done is going to be the best qb to play the game, they are alot of great qb past and present he is a step above all of them not because of how he throwns but because of how well he reads defenses and how he can react to them.
If he stays in the league till he is 38 he will shider all the records.

My pick colts 42 saints 24
I think it'll be a shootout too. Since the Saints kicked my Cardinal's tails, I'm going for the Colts. I'll say Colts 45 Saints 28.

My sport of choice has always been Baseball, but I am sure that I will still be watching a bit of the Super Bowl, although i'm not a fan of either team. As far as I am concerned, both teams deserve to be there, and I hope the better team wins.

I just watched a little bit of the game on TV, and am about to turn on the radio to listen to the game from there. As far as i'm concerned, I am pulling for the Saints who have never even been to a Super Bowl before.

EscapeVelocity

Moderator, , Webmaster of EV's Antenna Blog
Saints came back strong in the 2nd Quarter. Recovered nicely from gutsy call 4th and goal from the 2....to get the field goal. However they should have run it up the fricken gut. Quit foolin around on the outside lanes, FFS!

I hate to say it, but I think the Colts are going to win...but the Saints deserve to!

As the type of guy who usually cheers for the underdogs, I really am pulling for the Saints to win against the odds.

EscapeVelocity

Moderator, , Webmaster of EV's Antenna Blog
That 2 point convert was good!

Great game!

Onside kick.

INT for TD.

I thought Manning was gonna tie it up and go into overtime...but the NO DEF held.

Pretty good SuperBowl.

Although the game wasn't quite as exciting as last years, I am very happy that the Saints pulled off the victory. Both teams performed very well, but it was simply New Orleans night to shine.