Supernanny Follow Ups?

MommyKim

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I have often wondered whether the families that Supernanny helped were really helped for any length of time. I have often thought it would be good to do some follow ups with the families and see how they have done since the show aired.
I think that would be very interesting to see if they really followed her advice and implemented the plans she gave them into their lives

I have often wondered whether the families that Supernanny helped were really helped for any length of time. I have often thought it would be good to do some follow ups with the families and see how they have done since the show aired.
I think that would be very interesting to see if they really followed her advice and implemented the plans she gave them into their lives
Old habits are hard to break. :) You bring up such a good point, I wonder why the show doesn't "backtrack" more often to give the viewers updates on past participants on the show. I've gone on the Super Nanny website too, which is really cool, but they never talk about how families are doing after being on the show.

I know! Actually, I'm sure there are a few families that they'll probably not want to do follow ups on. Every once in a while I'll catch an episode where I can just tell that once the Nanny leaves, the parents are going to go right back to their same old ways. :p

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
You bring up an excellent point. Maybe, if we all send them an email and badger them to do follow-ups it would help.It will give them an idea for expanding their show or website.

Dee1

DTVUSA Jr. Member
That would make a great show, I too do often wonder what ever happens to the families, do they continue on with their tips or go back to their old routine.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I'm all for that one- I think they should do follow ups. How many families are still good. How many went back to their old ways?
I think they could run the show 1 week and a follow up a month later- then 6 months later. I'd watch them.

marlee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
that is a very good suggestion!!:thumb: