switching between converter box and cable

MisT

DTVUSA Rookie
I need to know whats the easy way to change between cable and the converter box? as of right now I have to disconnect the cable from my wall and connect it to my converter to watch it. it's a big pain in the rear. last week I tried to connect the cable from my wall to my converter to my TV but that didn't work and I read where I can't do that anyway. is there a easier way to do this?????

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Connect your cable using the coax and the converter box with the component cables. Then you switch the input using the TV remote. Reply back to this post if you don't fully understand and we can give you better directions.
I need to know whats the easy way to change between cable and the converter box? as of right now I have to disconnect the cable from my wall and connect it to my converter to watch it. it's a big pain in the rear. last week I tried to connect the cable from my wall to my converter to my TV but that didn't work and I read where I can't do that anyway. is there a easier way to do this?????