Talking to someone who can fix my service in the us - DirecTV

how can i get my service back up. I called to try to get a lower rate and it has ended up to be a nightmare. I have called over 6 times just to get "i am trying my very best to get the problem resolved" and then i get "i will call you in a hour." I think ATT is full of it. No tv no internet no phone... oh wait phone works but with a different number i had before. I just got off the Phone with Stan and he was suppose to call me right back on the phone he apperantly just fixed. I guess he could resolve the problem. I am about to call another provider service. The customer service here is crap. I missed a day of work yesterday and lost a days pay because the direct tv installer never showed up after i recieved tons of emails saying they would be here between 9 and 11. I called at 1:30 to check where he was and was told no one got assigned. thats how this mess started as they tried to switch me back to uverse. CRAPPY Service.

This question, "Talking to someone who can fix my service in the us," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.