Target has the Haier 7" Mobile ATSC TV for $64.99

Piggie

Super Moderator
It's very confusing which small TV to buy. In all practical aspects I have until hurricane season to buy one. But there are suddenly a lot more choices, which alone is good, yet confusing. Some of them have USB and Memory chip input which would be good for photos. I don't think this one has that?

Then at Sam's this week in Gainesville, FL store I saw Panasonic 19 inch for $174.00, though obviously that would require more power in emergency, but might be more useful as say a small bedroom, workshop or kitchen TV. To me that was also a significant drop in price. I had to do a double take figuring it would a brand I didn't know. They also had 1080P 40 inch for $550. At this rate TVs are either at a bottom price or LCDs will soon be as cheap as we were buying tube TVs 5 years ago or so.

demarco3670

DTVUSA Jr. Member
the electronic market itself is never ending...the cost of something today will be half next month...my 1080i hdtv only costed me 399 and it is a vizo 50 inch...black friday we could get them for 299...so that price you may find it better to wait for a few months unless you need it now...

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
the electronic market itself is never ending...the cost of something today will be half next month...my 1080i hdtv only costed me 399 and it is a vizo 50 inch...black friday we could get them for 299...so that price you may find it better to wait for a few months unless you need it now...
True, but I find myself continually waiting until a new technology comes out. Then I wait for pricing to come down again. :) Guess it saves me a bit of money, but I'm constantly second guessing my purchases and future purchases.

Piggie

Super Moderator
True, but I find myself continually waiting until a new technology comes out. Then I wait for pricing to come down again. :) Guess it saves me a bit of money, but I'm constantly second guessing my purchases and future purchases.
Aaron, I do the same thing and used to have regrets, remorse, confusion, etc.

Now I still buy last years technology and darn happy I can afford that. The clue is to just be happy you own what ever. Still I totally understand!