TCM Removed from Previous Channel Line-Ups

N

NormCh

To all Forum members who have posted about the Oct. 10 move of TCM to the Sports Entertainment package -- FYI, I have just sent the following Feedback to Xfinity upper management:

OK, Tom. If you have checked the customer Forum recently, you will see that many loyal customers are totally upset at your outrageous move of TCM to a sports entertainment package. I am outraged by this and must demand that you restore TCM to my package, where it was included when I switched from DirecTV to Xfinity TV. I consider this move a breach of contract as there was no disclosure when I opened this TV account with you that channels could be musical-chaired in this manner. Do not tell me that Xfinity cannot afford to absorb the extra costs associated with TCM's cost increase to you. And do not tell me that TCM viewership is low. TCM is one of the most prestigious and popular movie channels. So--I believe Corporate needs to move TCM back to the packages where it resided prior to Oct. 10. Failure to do so will, as I suggested, constitute a breach of contract with me and all your other customers who are affected by this nonsense. Do not send me a canned reply with the bromide arguments given in your FAQs on this issue. This is upsetting enough to me to lead me to drop Xfinity TV if you do not restore TCM to my channel line-up. Very disappointed and unhappy about this. OH, and, this change is NOT announced on my Oct. online bill -- it has come as a complete ambush surprise.

"TCM Removed from Previous Channel Line-Ups," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television and On Demand.

For other news regarding TCM Removed from Previous Channel Line-Ups, and XFinity - Comcast and On Demand, see our recommended stories below.

B

Barry

100% agreee. TCM one of a handful of watchable channels. COMCAST (a.k.a Infinity) is a monopoly (like Google, Facebook, et.al.) and does what it wants and this faux pas is a good point from which to REBEL (or cut the cord).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Comcast 0
I Comcast 1
C DirecTV 0