Terrible download speeds on long cable runs on new modem - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Terrible download speeds on long cable runs on new modem", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. This is very strange to me, but post COVID world have lots of audio (never video) dropouts on my four year old UBEE router. Got the new Spectrum E31U2V1 modem and the separate RAC2V1K router. It get 312M down directly connected to the router. If I go to one fo the bedrooms upstairs (an 80ft CAT 6 run), the download speed goes to about 18M. Spectrum tech said I need to get Geeksquad or someone to rewire. As a test, I bought a pair of the D Link over power line devices and I get 80M down. I also bought a 100Ft CAT6 cable and have it winding up my staircase to a laptop upstairs, and it immediately drops back to 20M down. Wifi connection to the routers hotspot is 180M down There appears to be something with this router that loses signal clarity much more so than any other router I have ever had, as the wiring has been fine in teh house for 10 years. Anybody else see this? Anybody have an ideas on how to diagnose or get Spectrum to fix it?

Terrible download speeds on long cable runs on new modem?