Tetris

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
Yesterday I was searching for something in our garage and found my old Compaq Presario (built around 1990) and -do not laugh- started the system for fun.

I never thought that starting a windows 3.1 could be so enjoyable and guess what I found: my old Tetris.

Now I have the kids playing with that "antique" game playing in their room. And I had to promise not to through the Compaq away.

By the way my husband and me spend the last evening with that good old game and had a lot of fun too.

Seems that Tetris still has its own charm.

Do you play Tetris?

Postman

DTVUSA Member
I used to play Tetris on my Nintendo but I don’t think that I would play it again because I got lot of games available on my computer. Most of them are RPG.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Tetris is definitely a classic. Anyone ever see the human tetris vid on YT?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY[/YOUTUBE]​

:thumb:

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
Wow this is really funny. Human Tetris I never have seen that before.

Great how they disappear when they line is full. We really had a great laugh about it.

Thanks for sharing this one.

andrew25

DTVUSA Member
Tetris is one of my favorite game during my childhood and I lost interest in it when I went to the high school. Then suddenly after 15 years I got interest in Tetris and now I am playing it again. Tetris is really addicting.

Postman

DTVUSA Member
Tetris is definitely a classic. Anyone ever see the human tetris vid on YT?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY[/YOUTUBE]​

:thumb:

That is a good one.

I wonder how anyone could play that human Tetris. I guess that it would require a lot of coordination but I think that it would be harder than any game I have played before.

Who could not remember the first EVER COMPUTER GAME (am I right?)?! No matter, Tetris is all about game play and it will surely take our time up until now. Just an FYI, the game was invented by a Russian. hehe

And talking about the "human tetris", you really should search for that keyword on youtube and check out how crazy the Japanese can get with Tetris! Please, don't die laughing!