The Best Flat Screens Rated at The Top 4 According to 2013 Reviews on CNet.com

Panasonic TC-PZT60
Pros& Cons: The Color content of this television is right on point. Of course the video processing is unbelievable. When it comes to the #D, everything's fantastic. Style is sufficient. Plus two pair of 3D glasses come with this TV. On the other hand, the pricing is outrageous. Too much power is being used.

Panasonic TC-PVT60: Can be purchased at Amazon.com for a decent price of $2,249.99. This price is fairly decent compared to other Television's in this rank.
Pros & Cons: The shadow detail is exceptional and pleasing. As far as the deep black levels go, it's right where it should be. It comes with a touch-pad remote. Also, this television has voice control and a on board camera. The sound it produces is great. Even though $2,249.97 maybe low for a TV of this quality. In reality the price is too expensive for the average high definition television. Amazon.com seems to sell all four of these flat screens for decent prices and responsible prices considering the reality of how much flat screens can go up to in price.

Samsung PNF8500 Series: Prices range from $1,919.00-$2,379.99 .
Pros & Cons: There is a touch-pad remote and four pair of 3D glasses. Not only is there voice command included, there is also motion command. This TV is embellished with a metallic finish. Sadly, the cable control box is defected. Also, use's an excessive amount of power, in order to use the TV. This plasma can connect with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Classified as a Smart TV an has 1080p format, can be sold on Amazon.com, Crutchfield, Adorama and Dell Home.

Panasonic TC-PST60:
Pros & Cons: Lastly, the Panasonic TC-PST60 can be purchased as Sears for $1,349.99 and Amazon.com for $1,899.99. So, that makes the price range $1,349.99-$1,899.99. The shadow detail is just right. While the off-angle is tremendous. Great characteristics of uniformity. A finishing touch that's sleek yet contains metal accents. But as far as competition goes, this smart TV has the least favorite 3D quality. Has significant input lag, plus it's not very bright in rooms.

More Views @ Best TVs: Picture quality - CNET Reviews.

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
Some good stuff that is, I'm not considering buying a new TV yet so I probably will not use this years edition but interesting nevertheless. So sad though how expensive tvs are now! Like 2.5 k for a TV? That is a lot.

James

DTVUSA Member
Good post. yes-it seems like we've got the Vizio price range and the higher end as you posted. I wonder if testers can tell the difference in a blind test-no pun intended. I imagine the differences will be in the number of type of connections, speaker quality (if you need a speaker), and especially in the dynamic range of the colors. I think that is really where the differences will be seen. The average coach potato prob won't notice but if you care about artifacts and black levels...the better TVs matter.

Some good stuff that is, I'm not considering buying a new TV yet so I probably will not use this years edition but interesting nevertheless. So sad though how expensive tvs are now! Like 2.5 k for a TV? That is a lot.
You're absolutely right because some of the new ones that I believe Apple are coming out is $8100. I'm not 100% that it's apple but I think it is because if Apple have come out with $20,000 gold headphones. I don't see why it wouldn't be them that came out with $8100 television. Prices of everything now a days are outrageous. My older brother said the price for gold went up.

Good post. yes-it seems like we've got the Vizio price range and the higher end as you posted. I wonder if testers can tell the difference in a blind test-no pun intended. I imagine the differences will be in the number of type of connections, speaker quality (if you need a speaker), and especially in the dynamic range of the colors. I think that is really where the differences will be seen. The average coach potato prob won't notice but if you care about artifacts and black levels...the better TVs matter.
What you're saying is true. But for those who are materialistic , I bet they can tell. For example if someone like Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaji was to buy a TV, they might know the difference because they're use to good quality, highly expensive merchandise. But , someone like me who don't money like to be buying all those nice items, wouldn't notice the difference.