The coupon

higg

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Since this is a government issued coupon how do i recieve it. Should i just go to the store and buy a converter box and they lower the price, do i have to print something out, or do i receive it by mail.

Attachments

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Since this is a government issued coupon how do i recieve it. Should i just go to the store and buy a converter box and they lower the price, do i have to print something out, or do i receive it by mail.
Hello Higg, and thanks for visiting!

The coupon wil be sent to you in the mail in the form of a credit card (looks like a credit card or gift card) after you send in an application.

There are a few different options available when applying for a tv converter coupon...such as..... applying online, faxing in an application, mailing an application, or by calling their free hotline.

You can do all of the above from the goverment's webpage: www.dtv2009.gov/Options.aspx

SunDrop

DTVUSA Rookie
I believe we filled out the application online, which you would think would be the fastest way. It still took us some time to get our card in the mail. So I just suggest not putting it off if you can help it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G DirecTV 0