The CW Renews 3 Shows, Cancels 3 Shows, and Orders 4 New Shows for 2014-2015 Season

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
CW, (aka "The Teenage Girl Network" in my house), has changed their lineup as follows for next season:
The 100 has been renewed for a second season, and Beauty and the Beast andHart of Dixie were also renewed for another season. Meanwile, Star-Crossed and The Tomorrow People have been cancelled, and the Sex and the City prequel The Carrie Diaries was also given the ax. New shows The Flash (an Arrow spin-off), iZombie, Jane the Virgin and The Messengers were picked up for the coming TV season.

tmcmeekin

DTVUSA Member
A lot of remakes and sequels here! Still can't believe The Tomorrow People is just now a US TV hit. Do people know it was a '70s British kids TV show first? Bizarre!
That's interesting. I knew it was a remake, but I've never seen the original and didn't realize it was British.

I'm disappointed in The Tomorrow People being cancelled. It wasn't the "best" show, but was amusing. Same with The Carrie Diaries - I enjoyed the scenes with Carrie, Walt, Bennett, Larissa, and Samantha in NYC the most, but I was never that into the high school scenes and characters.

The only one of the new series that has my interest so far is The Flash, and that's because I like Arrow (and the producer Greg Berlanti).

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
iZombie sounds totally retarded.

From IMDB...
"A medical student who becomes a zombie joins a Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity but every brain she eats, she also inherits their memories and must now solve their deaths with help from the Medical examiner and a police detective".