THE END - What did you think about it?

zilebrr

DTVUSA Rookie
Careful - Spoilers

I watch the last episode of Lost and while I was a little confused by it (When am I NOT confused with Lost) I truly can't stop thinking about it. I was fascinated by the way they decided to end it, mostly because years back when I watched the first season I told my husband "maybe the big secret is that they're all dead" ... well, guess what? :)

How about you? Did you see that coming?

bicker

DTVUSA Member
First, they weren't all dead, from the first season. Everything that happened in the first five seasons actually happened, in the original time-line. The characters first started being dead from the beginning of the sixth season, when we first started seeing the "flashes sideways" - it was those scenes within which the characters were dead (and one-by-one came to that realization).

While the episodes' content were, of course, original in nature (heck - why would we have watched if they were not?), but the high-level view of what occurred was not wholly unexpected. Very early on in Season 6 it was speculated that only one of the two time-lines could be real, and that the other, therefore, would end up being someone's dream or, as turned out to be the case, a shared dream.

equitywiz

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I must say when the series first finished some months ago, I was very disappointed. I felt cheated for may questions not being answered. With the benefit of a few months, I now appreciate the way the series ended. It does leave many questions unanswered although this is the beauty of it. Lost and it's questions will live forever.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I must say when the series first finished some months ago, I was very disappointed. I felt cheated for may questions not being answered. With the benefit of a few months, I now appreciate the way the series ended. It does leave many questions unanswered although this is the beauty of it. Lost and it's questions will live forever.
Is there going to be a second series of Lost?? This is news to me if there is.

The ending was different in my opinion. Not saying it was the best finale I've ever seen but it does beat out The Soprano's in fulfilling my expectations of what was going to happen or what happened to the characters.