The fists come out...

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Luke certainly was mad at the one sister this week. He said that she pushed him, but if you look back at the replays, he was the one pushing her. She then called him a B*tch because she said that was a B move.
Once they hit the finish line, Luke and mom were all over those sisters. I now have a total dislike for the mother/son team.

What did you think about the excitement?

kotosof

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Luke certainly was mad at the one sister this week. He said that she pushed him, but if you look back at the replays, he was the one pushing her. She then called him a B*tch because she said that was a B move.
Once they hit the finish line, Luke and mom were all over those sisters. I now have a total dislike for the mother/son team.

What did you think about the excitement?
Same actually. We're actually laughing at that part for some reason you know. Can't believe it at first.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Oh, I was laughing too. I don't think that the sisters were actually laughing at Luke, but he was crazy and then his mom started. I couldn't help but laugh at their actions.

jherossa

DTVUSA Member
Ha ha! I've watched that segment too. Made me laugh just now that you mentioned it, reminds me of that episode. He he. This is one thing I love at reality shows. :p