The knowledge to have when purchasing a laptop

WHEN IT COMES TO SPENDING YOUR MONEY,ULTRABOOKS ARE KNOWN TO BE THE BEST LAPTOPS FOR STUDENTS TO PURCHASE. THESE TYPE OF LAPTOPS HAVE BATTERIES THAT LIFE EXPECTANCY IS LONG. HP SPECTURE 13T-3000 IS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF THOSE TOP TEN LAPTOPS IN IT'S OWN KIND, TO BUY. IT COST'S $1,019.00, WHICH OF COURSE IS VERY EXPENSIVE , BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT SUPPOSE TO BE BENEFICIAL. MAKE SURE TO GET A FEEL FOR THE TOUCH PADS . BY PERFORMING A SERIES OF TASKS AND OF TESTS. CLICK IN AND OUT OF SOME OF THE PROGRAS THAT ARE ON THE LAPTOP INSURE THAT THE MOUSE KNOWS HOW TO MOVE AROUND PROFINCIENTLY . ALSO TO MAKES SURE THE LEFT CLICK AND RIGHT CLICK COMMAND WORKS PROPERLY. IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR G, B AND H BUTTONS , YOU WANT TO ENSURE THAT RIGHT BELOW THOSE KEYS , THERE IS A TOUCH PAD LOCATED. IF THE WIDTH THE TOUCH PAD IS EVEN A SLIGHT OFF, THEN THAT OPENS ROOM FOR UNNECESSARY ERRORS. LARGE LAPTOPS ARE SOMETIMES ANNOYING AND DIFFICULT TO TRAVEL AROUND WITH , BUT THEY ARE GREAT FOR BEING ABLE TO REST THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. SOMETIMES THE HAND GETS TIRED FROM CONSTANT MOTION IN THE SAME DIRECTIONS. WHILE NOT GET THE PROPER RESTING.

I HAVE AN OKAY LAPTOP , BUT IT IS SO SLOW. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS MY WIRELESS CONNECTION. BUT I SHOULD HAVE ASK THE QUESTION ABOUT THE SPEED BEFORE I PURCHASED IT. THE GOOD THING ABOUT WALMART IS THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO OPEN THE WHOLE BOX TO ENSURE EVERYTHING THAT IS SUPPOSE TO COME WITH THE LAPTOP IS IN THE BOX, INCLUDING THE LAPTOP BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY IN THE PAST CUSTOMERS HAS COMPLAINT ABOUT THERE BEING NO LAPTOP IN THE BOX BY THE TIME THEY REACHED HOME AND CHECKED THE BOX. IT'S NOT A REQUIREMENT THEY HAVE TO DO, BUT IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL. I GOT A NICE WORKER WHO VOLUNTEERED TOO TO THAT FOR ME AND I MUST SAY I APPRECIATED HER HELP.

IF YOU WANT MORE KNOWLEDGE ON PURCHASING A LAPTOP , WHETHER IT'S THE PROS OR CONS. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO OR SHOULDN'T DO, GO TO Laptop Reviews - 2014 Laptop Reviews, Buying Guide - Laptop Mag

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Wow, nice. My husband really wants a computer that I guess, from my understanding anyway. Has to do with Alien wear or something like that. He says its like the most durable and best computer to even have. But cost basically a whole body. Not just an arm and a leg. I personally like the one I have its an HP from walmart. The only thing that is driving me crazy is the pop up thing with it. But my husband has a ex-brother-in-law that works on computer programming. So we just call him. LOL

I HAVE AN OKAY LAPTOP , BUT IT IS SO SLOW. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS MY WIRELESS CONNECTION. BUT I SHOULD HAVE ASK THE QUESTION ABOUT THE SPEED BEFORE I PURCHASED IT.
Wouldn't do any good. They'll either say "it's the fastest MFer on the planet," or "better look at this one over here for $2,000 more!" In both cases, they're fibbing. No matter what laptop you get, you have to work to make it fast, and then you have to work to keep it fast -- just like you have to change the oil in your car. It shouldn't be that way, but too many companies make too much moolah by loading crudware on your computer, so that's the way it is.

Rick

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
Lol the knowledge I can give you is don't buy a portable computer. I know there are some people who just need a laptop because they travel a lot and netted a physical keyboard. But personally a few years ago I chose to buy a laptop to use it at home and only take it with me got holidays etc. I did it because I never thought I could save up for a smartphone or a tablet, I was a kid and didn't get a lot of pocket money and spent my savings on a laptop now I am stuck with, it is so much worse than a desktop computer I could have bought for the same money. But yeah, now I'm finally almost buying a new desktop pc.

Lol the knowledge I can give you is don't buy a portable computer.
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww, get an old laptop with a duo processor 2 GHz at minimum, and 2 GB RAM minimum. WiFi. Hard drive wiped and Windows 7 with latest drivers preinstalled. Ready to go. About $100 on eBay. Then you don't have a major hassle just to move computer from living room to bed room. And you can even take it on the road.

Don't ever buy a new computer unless you're rich. It's worse than buying a new car.

Rick

lol. what's with the caps lock today too?
Lol. I just felt like writing in cap locks. It was one of those days. Everyone has a weird day. But apparently I must be a robot compared to you and Cherrie. It's funny how we all speculate based on the way people choose to do certain things. But hey I will be definitely be a whole robot. Do you know why I would be a robot? Answer: Robots are strong and if someone get's in their way, they can do some damage. I like movies like IronMan and IRobot . So maybe my mind was abducted by the movie and transformed into a computer generation. lol.........

Lol, I think it means that you sounded so techno col about all of it. That is the way robots sound.
Yeah, it makes since . I should have put two and two together. I had a slow moment. I thought it was suppose to be a undermining comment full of sarcasm because one day I had made a post about over the air antennas and the article I had research had obviously been false because one of the members on here made a comment about me being basically as dumb as sand. But the way he said it was in a unique type of way to put me down. So, ever since that post, I sometime think when some people say stuff like that , they're trying to be funny. My bad , maybe I need a cup of coffee to wake up and get back to reality. Thanks FWAmie I appreciate you helping me understand.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, it makes since . I should have put two and two together. I had a slow moment. I thought it was suppose to be a undermining comment full of sarcasm because one day I had made a post about over the air antennas and the article I had research had obviously been false because one of the members on here made a comment about me being basically as dumb as sand. But the way he said it was in a unique type of way to put me down. So, ever since that post, I sometime think when some people say stuff like that , they're trying to be funny. My bad , maybe I need a cup of coffee to wake up and get back to reality. Thanks FWAmie I appreciate you helping me understand.
Ya, I have noticed that some people have very unique way of saying something as a basic put down, but yet you end up laughing, even after you realize what they actually said. Then again, there are some people that say something that sounds like a put down, but they actually didn't mean it that way. I think its all based of perception. Which is sometimes not so good! Because some people (Mostly me) take things so wrong, or think that someone is out to just be mean, when in reality that actually might not be.

Ya, I have noticed that some people have very unique way of saying something as a basic put down, but yet you end up laughing, even after you realize what they actually said. Then again, there are some people that say something that sounds like a put down, but they actually didn't mean it that way. I think its all based of perception. Which is sometimes not so good! Because some people (Mostly me) take things so wrong, or think that someone is out to just be mean, when in reality that actually might not be.
I have to be honest that I am a sarcastic person so, that's why I sometimes can recognize when people do it for a let down. Now there are times when I am wrong and think that they are doing it to be putting me down. See, the only time I ever say something to put someone down and it is bad, is because I let things bottle up inside and than explode at time. So , if a person hurts me or I feel some type of way about what they're saying I may say something hurtful out of anger because they hurt me first and that's bad. But I have gotten way better than I use to be with my anger. Even though I have reasons to be angered behind my past, it still does not make it right for me to be that way. I just turned 24 this past Thursday, so I on my keep on being positive and not be easily angered or be so defensive when people hurt me regimen. So far I been doing okay , I must say. I have grown up seeing people in their 50's so immature, and I refuse to be like that when I get older or as I get older. This is why I am working on my regimen. It's been time for change and like I said I am in way better shape in my life compared to my previous lifestyle and I must say I am quite happy. But at the end of the day the way people word things and the tone of their voices says a lot and like you basically said sometimes it doesn't mean anything. I don't feel offended by the comment. I just wanted to get my facts straight and make sure I wasn't wrongful accusing someone.