The latest on Blu-ray 14'

Blu-ray top ten movies are: Frozen, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season, Thor: The Dark World, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D, 12 Years of Slaves, Gravity 3D, The Hobbit: THE Desolation of Smaug, Gravity, The Wolf of Wallstreet.

Trending Blu-ray Movies :
12 Years of Slave, Gravity 3D, Thor: The Dark World 3D, Gravity, Dallas Buyer Club, Thor: The Dark World, The Hunger Games : Catching Fire, Full Metal Jacket, Doctor Who: The Time of the Doctors, The Grand Master, Old Boy, Seven, Games of Thrones, Fantastic Mr. Fox , Airplane

All these movies are in order from the best to the last movie.
Frozen is a great movie for children , practically of all ages. It's about Jack Frost and all that follows along with Jack Frost. But who ever produced this movie put a neat spin to this movie. The original Jack Frost we're all use to seeing on television is kind of dull and boring. But not in this kids' movie. There's a neat twist. Which is why it made number one for top ten movies on Blu-ray . Hunger Games is one of those weird movies that takes some warming up to , if your not the type of individual whom enjoys different type of modes. I personally have liked Hunger Games since I saw the first movie, it one of those unrealistic movies that have the sense of style connected to real life. It shows the way I world really is, full of all those greed individuals who take others lives for granted. Also, survival of the fittest. The world we live in works on survival of the fittest because if your not strong, you will sink under the eve's of this universe. That's at least my concept of this movie. I am one of those individuals who get deep into thought and see the things that others may not think about right off the top. A lot of people don't think logically and sometimes that's the way to go , in order to strive. Now 12 Years of Slaves is a movie I enjoyed on a personal level being that I am a young black female. It shows how strong and will power people need to be in order to make it. The fact he stood up for himself considering the circumstances , made me feel real good and that's for anyone. People in general like myself in my past never stood up for myself , just letting people get away with a lot of nonsense. It's fascinating that Solomon was a real person. I bet he was a great individual , intelligent as well . To be free and end up a slave is very messed up. That's what this movie basically shows. Solomon was a free man, then he got tricked thinking that the enemy during that period of time was his friend , but really they were setting him up. He didn't have his freeman papers on him. So he was forced to becoming a slave. I do want to see Gravity , that's the updated or modern version because I saw the older version and thought it was quite neat . There were a lot of good actors in the first one. The Hobbit movie is another movie that I heard was good. I think hobbits are cute in a weird type of way. Their small village people. Elise is in it. I believe that's his name and I loved when he played in Lord of Rings. The thrill and action was great. Shows the heart of a true warrior or person, a true hero.

For more information visit: Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movies, Blu-ray Players, Blu-ray Reviews

Last edited:

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Would love to see Gravity 3d. I regret I missed it when it was in theaters... It's not there now, is it? I don't have a 3DTV so I guess I might never see it in the end because I don't really know if I'd make do with the 2D version. Maybe in a few years when I recall there was some old movie with poor special effects I wanted to watch in another age :D

Would love to see Gravity 3d. I regret I missed it when it was in theaters... It's not there now, is it? I don't have a 3DTV so I guess I might never see it in the end because I don't really know if I'd make do with the 2D version. Maybe in a few years when I recall there was some old movie with poor special effects I wanted to watch in another age :D
Here is the website that talks about Netflix or Red Box suppose to have Gravity soon. You can look the information up on this website and check it out. Maybe you will be able to see the 3D. I wish you luck.Gravity DVD RELEASE date. Movie Rent. Redbox. Netflix

Here is the website that talks about Netflix or Red Box suppose to have Gravity soon. You can look the information up on this website and check it out. Maybe you will be able to see the 3D. I wish you luck.Gravity DVD RELEASE date. Movie Rent. Redbox. Netflix
Skip it, this was the most over-rated and over-hyped movie this year. It lacked the true intelligence a minimalist thriller needs to be good. If you want an example compare Moon (directed by Duncan Jnes, starring Sam Rockwell), or 2001: a Space Odessey and head-to-head Gravity looks like a lovely steaming pile of crap

Skip it, this was the most over-rated and over-hyped movie this year. It lacked the true intelligence a minimalist thriller needs to be good. If you want an example compare Moon (directed by Duncan Jnes, starring Sam Rockwell), or 2001: a Space Odessey and head-to-head Gravity looks like a lovely steaming pile of crap
Thanks for the incite , maybe that's the name of the older version of Gravity, I had thought that I saw. I thought the name of the old one was Gravity as well . My bad , it probably was the one starring Sam Rockwell. Whose Sam Rockwell? Is he the older gentlemen from men in black.

Cadus

DTVUSA Member
I seriously just want to watch Gravity to see the winner of "best visual effects" in the latest Oscars. I want to see what technology can provide for us in this day and age.
It won some other stuff for its soundtrack, too, and I'm kind of a soundtrack fanboy. It actually won 7 oscars out of 24. That's more than a fourth of what they could award to movies.

Thanks for the incite , maybe that's the name of the older version of Gravity, I had thought that I saw. I thought the name of the old one was Gravity as well . My bad , it probably was the one starring Sam Rockwell. Whose Sam Rockwell? Is he the older gentlemen from men in black.
Sam Rockwell was the crazy guy in Green Mile, he was Guy (the scared one in Galaxy Quest), and he was the bad guy in Iron Man 2
Sam Rockwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moon is a complete minamalist movie, it's beautiful

I seriously just want to watch Gravity to see the winner of "best visual effects" in the latest Oscars. I want to see what technology can provide for us in this day and age.
It won some other stuff for its soundtrack, too, and I'm kind of a soundtrack fanboy. It actually won 7 oscars out of 24. That's more than a fourth of what they could award to movies.
If you want to see the TRUE best effects watch Hobbit:Desolation of Smaug, it felt like there was a dragon IN the theater. Gravity's effects were ho-hum, that's why it's called Oscar-Bait, it shouldn't win, but it does because that's the sole reason they made the movie...

Cadus

DTVUSA Member
If you want to see the TRUE best effects watch Hobbit:Desolation of Smaug, it felt like there was a dragon IN the theater. Gravity's effects were ho-hum, that's why it's called Oscar-Bait, it shouldn't win, but it does because that's the sole reason they made the movie...
Yeah I missed Smaug in theaters, but I'll definitely be watching that as well. Separate question, though. What's your avatar from? I've been trying to figure it out for ages.

Yeah I missed Smaug in theaters, but I'll definitely be watching that as well. Separate question, though. What's your avatar from? I've been trying to figure it out for ages.
That would be Gambit (a member of the X-Men) from the Age of Apcalypse saga.

Smaug was incredible in theaters, previously I gave the top CGI scene to the ent's march in Two Towers, but Peter Jackson stole the crown from himself with this one